§1 Application to entrepreneurs and conceptual definitions(1) The following general business conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of order.
Consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes who, mostly, cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Case of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http: // www.The Wild Folk-shop.com.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non -binding request to the consumer. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When entering an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided for in our internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Activity of the button "Zur Kasser"
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration information (email address and password).
6) Recruiting or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Sending the order by clicking the "Order" or "Buy" or "Buy" button
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also use the terms and conditions at any time under https: //The Wild Folk-shop.com/pages/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The prices given contain the statutory sales tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen the payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
§4 delivery(1) Unless we have given this differently in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch. Delivery takes place here in the latest within 4 working days. The deadline for the delivery in the event of payment in advance begins to run on the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of random doom and the random deterioration of the sold item also only passes to the buyer to the buyer when buying the shipment.
§5 Reference to retention of titleWe reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price is paid in full.